1 - 40
1,716 sq ft
Lippo Centre previously known as the Bond Centre, is a twin-tower skycraper complex completed in 1988 at 89 Queensway, in Admiralty on Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong. Tower 2 is 186m (610.2ft) with 48 storey.
* Passenger Lifts: 12
* Cargo Lift: 1
* Ceiling Height: 7.9 ft. / 2.4m
* Central Air-Con
- High-floor-seaview office in Lippo Centre 2
- Centrally located in Admiralty. Right on top of Admiralty MTR Station
- Size: 1,716 ft.sq. / 159.4sqm
- Management Fee: HKD$7,823
Click here to go to your shortlist. To add an item to your shortlist, click on the "Add to Shortlist" button under any listing!
Added to your shortlist